John Edward Clark has 25 years of experience restoring antiques. With extensive training, John utilizes Old European and museum methods in restoration below are a list of services he provides.
- Refurbishing Revival Finishes
- Hand Stripping and Refinishing, but only when necessary.
- French Polishing
- Re-gluing (combine with pins)
- Repair with aged and rare woods
- Marquetry and Veneer repair
- Gilding Restoration (Gold and Silver Leaf)
- Marble repair restoration
- Leather restoration
- Color toning/Antiquing
- Caning and Rushing
- Upholstery repair
- Brass and Copper polishing
In Home Restoration
- On-site refurbishing of finishes
- On-site Veneer, molding or carving repair
- On-site waxing
- Annual waxing and preservation
Handcrafted 18th Century French and American pieces, reproduced employing old European methods of construction and finish.